TUTORIAL: Learn Kubernetes & Habitat
No video of the event yet, sorry!
Join us on November 8th, the day before SeaGL starts, for a workshop at hosted in the Chef offices in Seattle. You'll learn the basics of Kubernetes and how to get great results with Habitat in a Kubernetes cluster. Ideally you'll come out excited and confident to use Kubernetes and Habitat in your own projects. Thanks to IBM donating a robust public Kubernetes cluster (which will be available for a month), you'll even be able to practice what you learn after the tutorial is done!
Space is limited and RSVPs are required. Here are the vitals:
- When: Thursday November 8, 2018 from 10-3
- Where: Chef Software Inc. located at 619 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
- Who: Anyone and everyone, which is to say: You!
- How much: Absolutely free (just like SeaGL!)
- What: IBM workshop on Kubernetes, food break, Chef/Habitat workshop
- RSVP Link
Hope to see you there!
- 2018 November 8 - 10:00
- 5 h
- Chef Seattle Offices
- Seattle GNU/Linux Conference 2018